- Born in Sarajevo, 20/01/1964
- He received his degree from the Law School at the University in Sarajevo and School of Foreign Service at the University of Georgetown in Washington – USA.
- At the beginning of the war, he joined the Army of RBiH, where in 1995, he received the highest military decoration of the RBiH Army – the Golden Lily, for the military conduct and shown courage.
- After the war, he actively joined the political life of BiH.
- In the period of 2000 until 2001, he performed the duty of the Head of Municipality of New Sarajevo in Sarajevo.
- In 2001, he became the first BiH ambassador to Serbia and Montenegro. Due to his principles and his disagreement with the policy, he resigned from the post of ambassador in 2002.
- At the local elections 2004, by direct votes of the citizens, he was elected for another term as a Head of Municipality of New Sarajevo. He stayed on that post until the October elections 2006, when he became elected BiH Presidency Member from the Croatian people as a candidate of the Social-democrat party of BiH on October 1, 2006.
- He is married and is a father of a one-year old daughter.
- Nebojša Radmanović was born on 5 February 1949 in Gračanica. He finished elementary and grammar school in Banja Luka.
- He graduated in Modern History at the philosophical faculty of University in Belgrade in 1974.
- 1974-1978 Archivist in the Archives of Bosnian Krajina
- 1978-1982 Director of Archives of Bosnian Krajina
- 1982-1984 Secretary of Association for Culture (SIZ)
- 1984-1986 Director and main editor of the „Glas“ magazine in Banja Luka
- 1986-1990 Director of People's Theatre in Banja Luka
- 1991-1997 Director of Archives of Republika Srpska
- 1997-2000 President of the Executive Board of the City of Banja Luka
- 2000-2002 Member of People's Assembly of Republika Srpska
- 2002-2006 Archivist in the Archives of Republika Srpska
- 2006-2006 Minister of Administration and Local Administration of the government of Republika Srpska
- 2006-2010 BiH Presidency Member from Republika Srpska
- He was given many social recognitions and rewards: Medal of Republika Srpska with an honorary ribbon from the President of Republika Srpska Rajko Kuzmanović, Medal of Puskin, given to him by the President of Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, the gold medal of the Parliament of Greece, citizen of honour of the City of Banja Luka, the Keys to the City and others. He received a golden badge of Cultural-educational Community of Serbia and the Charter of the Association of Archive workers of Yugoslavia.
- In his free time, he mostly reads books, rests with his family and socialises with friends. Apart from literature in history, he mostly likes to read classic novels and authors. Since his high school days, he has continuously been visiting theatres regardless of location. His favourite sports are football, boxing and basketball. He was the president of Boxing Club „Slavija“ in Banja Luka and the first president of the Boxing Union of Republika Srpska. On rare occasions when he has free time, he goes hunting.
- He was elected for the second time to be a member of BiH Presidency from Republika Srpska, on BiH general elections held on 3 October 2010, with the mandate to last from 2010 to 2014.
- Born in Sarajevo on 28 June 1956
- He went to primary and secondary school in Sarajevo where he also graduated from the Faculty of Architecture at the University of Sarajevo in 1981
- He has contributed to numerous social activities. He was a member of F.C. Sarajevo Managing Board, member of Basketball Club ''Bosna'' Managing Board, member of the Managing Board of “Merhamet”, a Muslim Humanitarian Association, member of the Islamic Community Assembly
- 1991 – 2003 Director of Construction Bureau of the Sarajevo Canton
- 2000 - 2002 Member of Assembly and Chair of SDA MPs Club in the Sarajevo Canton Assembly
- 2002 – 2006 Member of Parliament and Chair of SDA MPs Club in the House of Representatives of the Parliamentary Assembly of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2006 – 2010 Member of Parliament and Chair of SDA MPs Club in the House of Representatives of the Parliamentary Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Chairman of the Delegation of BiH Parliamentary Assembly to the Council of Europe
- Elected for the Bosniak Member of Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina at the general elections held on 03 October 2010
- He is married and has a daughter.